In December of 2016 Feldman Architecture signed onto the 2030 Challenge and AIA 2030 Commitment, two programs that are promoting a vision that calls for all new buildings, developments, and renovations to be carbon-neutral by 2030. As part of this commitment Feldman Architecture’s Sustainability AOE has crafted this Action Plan to serve as a roadmap to help us achieve our goals, as well as to encourage more sustainable practices within the firm. In it we outline short and long-term goals in areas that go beyond just sustainable design, including community outreach and office culture. To learn more, click on the Action Plan below:
- Feldman Architecture’s Open (Fire)House!
- Staff Spotlight: Rebecca Hora
- dosa by DOSA Receives Gold Nugget Merit Award!
- Staff Spotlight: Heera Basi
- 2030 Commitment Action Plan
- Getting to Zero National Forum
- Meet Our First Summer Intern!
- Staff Spotlight: Sophia Beavis
- Portland in 48 Hours
- Third Thursday April 2018: Jefferson Mack Metal